If you are sending important messages in a GB WhatsApp 2023 group and want someone in that group to notice them. You should use the “tag” function. This is because it allows you to grab the attention of someone in the group whose attention you want and remind them to read the message.
Simply use the “@” symbol to tag everyone in the GB WhatsApp group. The steps are as follows.
Tag everyone in the GB WhatsApp group.
- Open the GB WhatsApp group. And select the group of people you want to tag.
- On the group message screen, click the message window.
- Click the “@” button in the information window.
- Displays a list of the names of all the contacts in the group.
- Click on the name you want (if you want to click on the next person, add another “@” and repeat the steps above). You can copy these steps to mine more people.
- After you’ve selected all the numbers you’d like to hit, you can type in your message (or you can just “hit” these people without typing the message) and hit the Send button.
As mentioned earlier, even if the person you clicked on has blocked group notifications on GB WhatsApp, they will accept “click” messages.