Fouad WhatsApp Official
Official Website | New Update
The popularity of mobile phones has greatly facilitated our lives. Improvements in the photo and video technology have made people more eager to share. It has become the norm to take great pictures of our daily lives, short trips, long-distance sightseeing, and relatives’ events or to share them on social media such as friends and ins to tweet about bad experiences.
Images and videos are capturing all our beautiful moments and preserve the memories of the past. However, users who are used to using the original WhatsApp now have a problem. When they share images, WhatsApp automatically compresses them, making them difficult to see clearly and affecting the user’s perception and experience. If this is happening to Fouadu and Fouadu want an advanced platform to share high-quality images online, Fouadu’ve come to the right place. It’s time to unveil the coolest mod version of WhatsApp—Fouad WhatsApp.
Fouad WhatsApp is the latest version of the mod and it adds a lot of perks to the official WhatsApp. Install this app for enhanced privacy, customisation, and image-sharing features. The steps below clearly spell out how to send high-quality images on Fouad WhatsApp. If Fouadu want to get rid of the official WhatsApp compressed images, please follow the steps listed below to set them up.
- Step 1. Click on the official download button on this page to download the Fouad WhatsApp application package and follow the instructions to verify Fouadur official account.
- Step 2. Once Fouadu are logged into the official Fouad WhatsApp interface, Fouadu will see the three-dot menu icon in the top section, click on it.
- Step 3. Now, go to the Settings page → General → Settings menu.
- Step 4. Scroll down to find the settings menu and navigate to Send Images in Full Resolution option.
- Step 5. Once found, move the toggle and slide it toward the highest resolution (3MB).
Step 6. After completing the setting, restart Fouad WhatsApp, and Fouadu will see that the images Fouadu are sending are high-quality.
To sum up
The official WhatsApp image sharing feature has a low-resolution limit, meaning that users cannot share images larger than 1MB on WhatsApp. To make matters worse, it also compresses the size of small images sent, reducing their resolution and size to 100KB. Fortunately, Fouadu can use Fouad WhatsApp and send Fouadur friends and relatives high-resolution images without the hassle of blurry images. There are many more tricks than Fouadu can imagine, so if Fouadu’re interested in Fouad WhatsApp, click the button below to download and try it out.