Hi, dear friend, have you been troubled by this problem that when the new message content is displayed on the home screen, it is accidentally seen by others. When your mobile phone is taken by others, are you afraid that he or she will look at your chat history with your friends?
So have you ever wondered how to hide your chats with specific contacts? This blog will tell you how to hide or unhide chats using Fouad WhatsApp. There are only a few simple steps that you only need to flick your fingers to complete!
How to hide chats with contacts ?
- Firstly, open Fouad WhatsApp and return to the chat interface
- Press and hold the contact until a “TICK” symbol appears under his or her avatar
- Then tap the three dots in the upper right corner of the screen and select Hide Chat
- Next, the system will ask you to set the A PIN CODE
- After setting the PIN, the hidden interface is displayed. The contact you just selected is here
When returning to the original chat interface again, that contact no longer exists.
When he or she sends you a message, the system will not display the content of the message, just prompt you that you have received a new message.
How to unhide chats with contacts
- The method to unhide the chat is similar to the above method.The difference is that you need to operate in the hidden chat interface
NOTE: No matter what kind of operation you perform, you can select multiple contacts to do.
After reading, did you operate it? Isn’t it very simple? If you haven’t done it yet, please try it now. Let this method protect your chats with your contacts.
If you haven’t downloaded Fouad WhatsApp, you can try to download it that is an interesting App